All You Need to Get Started
The training we provide is practical, and includes unlimited product to practise the techniques required to get the most out of our products, as well as trouble shooting for problems.
We do this at our dedicated Napco Approved training centre, which contains our replica kitchen and bathroom where we will teach you the basic skills, and then we are on call as you need while you gain experience practising at home, and then on site.
Resurfacing Training- 4 Days
Napco’s Poly-Glass— System.
One on one training for an owner operator. Training is conducted by Anthony Schmidt, our technical specialist who is;
- Full time Resurfacer since 2004
- Cert (IV) in assessment and training,
- UNE Diploma Industrial Chemistry,
- NAPCO certified trainer,
- NAPCO product development team.
- Licensed Resurfacer QLD. NSW & SA
What is Covered?
- Module 1 : Resurfacing Safety
- Module 2 : Tile Resurfacing
- Module 3 : Kitchen Cabinet Resurfacing
- Module 4 : Kitchen Benchtop Resurfacing Using Napco’s Flint-Stone II™ system
- Module 5 : Bathtub Resurfacing
- Module 6 : Marketing your Resurfacing Business
- Module 7 : Quoting and Resurfacing Operation Management